In the news.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- Use of antiviral may be fuelling evolution of Covid, scientists say
- Is it TikTok or global crisis? How the world lost its trust in scientists like me | Giorgio Parisi
- Changes to Covid treatment system in England ‘could lead to postcode lottery’
- Struggling self-employed in UK would prefer salaried job security, report claims
- The last stop: what happens when a US city’s subway starts to die?
- What makes Elon Musk tick? I spent months following the same people as him to find out who fuels his curious worldview
- Mental health among UK secondary pupils worsened sharply in pandemic, study shows
- Commissioner demands release of UN report – as it happened
- Peak medical body labels Covid-19 review ‘half an inquiry’ after Albanese government excludes states
- Covid-19 inquiry will exclude state and territory decisions, Anthony Albanese says
- What you need to know about Covid as new variant rises
- Long Covid: MRI scans reveal new clues to symptoms
- Family of ill teen say they were silenced by courts
- Children on Addenbrooke's Hospital wards offered PE lessons
- Girl receives UK's first rejection-free kidney from mum
- Student's 'freshers' flu' turned out to be meningitis
- Patient's water drinking death was preventable
- Strikes by NHS doctors leaving 'patients in limbo'
- Raac: Withybush Hospital partially shut for most of 2024
- Where Ukraine’s army of amputees go to repair their lives