In the News.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- No 10 denies reports Boris Johnson was warned in advance that party on 20 May 2020 was mistake – UK politics live
- Covid live: unvaccinated over-60s face monthly fine in Greece; isolation cut to five days for the asymptomatic in Israel
- Novak Djokovic deported from Australia: how the controversy unfolded – video
- Winter Olympics tickets will not be sold as China seeks to contain Covid
- Credit Suisse boss António Horta-Osório resigns over Covid breaches
- China warns west against rapid interest rate rise
- Irish foreign minister orders inquiry into champagne party during lockdown
- Sleep deprived NHS doctors: ‘I realised my error when the patient collapsed’
- One in four NHS doctors tired to the point of impairment, survey finds
- Schools rejecting offers of air filters that limit Covid spread, say parents
- How to get a Covid test
- What are the new Covid rules for the UK?
- Covid-19: Cases falling in UK cautiously good news - epidemiologist
- Covid-19: Staff absences in half of NI schools in term's first week
- Covid: Self-isolation cut to five full days in England
- Covid vaccine: Your concerns answered
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid-19: Booster jab bookings open for ages 16 to 17 in England
- The inventor inspired by a near-death experience
- Key moments: Dr Anthony Fauci and the pandemic