In the news.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- Japan prepares to reopen to tourists for first time since 2020
- We need a definitive exit from our Covid-19 pandemic. Here’s the roadmap | Eric Topol
- ‘We have to be careful’: why are masks still worn in Japan and South Korea?
- Shanghai to end Covid lockdown and return to normal life in June amid economic slowdown
- Children’s activity levels have not recovered after end of Covid restrictions – study
- My burnout is born of a health system that treats the emergency department as a panacea | Stephen Parnis
- China’s struggle delights some – but should make us all nervous | Larry Elliott
- North Korea ‘in great turmoil’ over Covid death toll, says Kim Jong-un
- China has avoided the grim US Covid toll. But at what cost? | Rana Mitter
- What made America’s Covid death toll even worse: the gnawing pain of human separation
- Obesity strategy delay immoral, shallow and weak - ex-Tory leader
- Breast cancer 'metal detector' recommended to NHS
- Anti-abortion groups target women with misleading ads
- Four more cases of monkeypox in England
- How many cases in your area?
- NHS's centralised nature is ripe for reforming, think tank says
- Probe after man wrongly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease
- North Korea: More than a million Covid cases feared
- Covid mask rule partially eased for EU air travel
- University of Leeds study to examine impact of endurance sport on heart health