In the News.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- UK politics live: public sector pay rises next year could be lower than inflation, minister admits
- China locks down city of 4 million after six Covid cases detected
- Native American groups capitalize on record donations to confront chronic hardship
- The psychology of masks: why have so many people stopped covering their faces?
- Covid-19: with cases on the rise, will ‘plan B’ be enough in England? – podcast
- Heathrow says travel may not return to pre-Covid levels until 2026
- Morrison announces 2050 net zero plan; SA to reopen border to vaccinated visitors – as it happened
- Why people believe Covid conspiracy theories: could folklore hold the answer?
- Coronavirus news live: African Union to buy 110m Moderna vaccines, NZ to set vaccine mandates for 40% of workforce
- The world was woefully unprepared for a pandemic. Let’s be ready for the next one | Elhadj As Sy
- Covid in Scotland: Figures show booster gap in high-risk groups
- Why women may wait decades for an ADHD diagnosis
- Journalist Twiggy cried 'tears of joy' at ADHD diagnosis
- Covid vaccine: 'I saved lives here, now I'm back for Comic Con'
- 'I don’t want to live, my mental health’s that bad'
- 'Constantly cleaning' teenager becomes celebrity car washer
- How many cases in your area?
- Adele Roberts: Bowel cancer patients discuss diagnosis and treatment
- Covid: Vaccine study links virus to rare neurological illness
- Covid: Protect schools from anti-vax protests - Starmer