In the news.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- UK Covid inquiry under fire over three weeks allocated to Wales
- Boris Johnson jokes he was given Partygate fine for ‘eating lunch at his desk’
- ‘Being truthful is essential’: scientist who stumbled upon Wuhan Covid data speaks out
- ‘It’s way beyond just science’: untangling the hunt for Covid’s origins – podcast
- UK Covid contact-tracing app discontinued as usage dwindles
- In a sceptical era, understand this: vaccines do work - and our children need them| Devi Sridhar
- Two-thirds of UK workers with long Covid have faced unfair treatment, says report
- ‘I felt pushed out’: long Covid sufferers fight for fairness in the workplace
- The Guardian view on how Covid began: look to the future | Editorial
- Boris Johnson: why is he in so much trouble – and can his political career survive?
- Oxford hospitals: Mother's op delay concern over terminally ill son
- NHS will offer pembrolizumab cervical cancer drug in England
- NHS: Public satisfaction with health service drops to record low
- UK cosmetic procedure numbers recover after Covid
- Bullying and toxic culture at NHS trust, report finds
- Road noise makes blood pressure rise, study finds
- Trio sets world record as most premature triplets to survive
- NHS boss issues plea over repeat prescriptions ahead of bank holiday
- Nitrous oxide: What is it and how dangerous is it?
- Alexa Bliss: WWE star urges sunbed safety after skin cancer scare
Learn more about our testing services and solutions
vitacheck is dedicated to building access to a worldwide platform of service providers in the world of diagnostic testing.