In the news.
Comprehensive, up-to-date news coverage of the coronavirus, aggregated from reputable United Kingdom news sources.
News from reputable sources
- UK passport delays affected ‘hundreds of thousands of people’ this year
- Without effective vaccines, China’s economy may not heal
- Race to control ‘tripledemic’ as cases of RSV in children sweep US and Europe
- Markets optimistic as China eases Covid rules, but experts warn of danger ahead
- Two-thirds of 15,400 extra Australian deaths in 2022 caused by Covid, study finds
- Chinese students in UK told to ‘resist distorting’ China’s Covid policies
- ‘Bring your own syringe’: Malawi’s medical supplies shortage at crisis point
- Florida’s ‘don’t say gay’ bill author indicted for money laundering
- Matt Hancock’s decision to quit as MP has been a long time coming
- Australia news live: energy ministers meet for summit; Tanya Plibersek to outline new environment protection agency
- What is strep A and what are the symptoms?
- Our job is to keep people out of A&E
- Nurses bitten and screens smashed - life in A&E
- Strep A deaths rise to 15 in children across UK
- Record alcohol deaths from pandemic drinking
- Working in extreme heat puts strain on foetus
- ‘Doctors fitted a contraceptive coil without my consent’
- 'A&E is absolute chaos - I spent 15 hours on a trolley'
- Antibiotics for strep A in good supply, says health secretary Steve Barclay
- Matt Hancock to stand down as MP amid local criticism